Texnov is a manufacturing company specializing in the production of polymer-based coatings used for coating of outside and inside walls of family residences, commercial and industrial buildings, schools, churches etc. These coatings are available in 96 colours and various textures.
Texnov offers various insulations and outside finishes that can meet all the needs of contractors and designers.
Texnov offers polystyrene mouldings and columns used for indoor and outdoor decoration of construction projects.
Texnov offers coatings and waterproofing sealants to seal surfaces and concrete masses.
Texnov benefits from the expertise of qualified personnel to focus on what we believe to be the success of the future: quality and service. These objectives are shared by all staff, and are the guarantee of our customers’ satisfaction
Quality, research and development program
The importance attached to our manufacturing and distribution operations, supported by our quality research and development program, demonstrates our commitment to keep our products and services at a high level of excellence. The results of a large number of tests including: freezing/thawing, adhesion, resistance to fire, acid rain, ultra-violet rays, etc. which were successful, reflect the quality and durability of our products. All our acrylic products are designed to withstand North American climatic conditions. They will provide you with assured results when used according to TEXNOV specifications and installed by company-approved applicators.
Texnov offers customer service that has different features. If you want details on the specificity of any of our products, our technicians will always be happy to answer your questions. In addition, it will also be a pleasure to visit you to advise when needed: architects, designers, applicators and customers who request it. Finally, in addition to the quality of our products and our services, we have obtained special recognition from our customers for: the accuracy and speed of our distribution service.
The environment is VERY important for US at Texnov
- Texnov recovers and recycles 100% of its industrial waste related to the manufacture of mouldings in EPS (Polystyrene and polypropylene).
- Our products are manufactured in Québec.
- Our products are water-based (Not harmful to the environment).
- We use a pelletizer for the processing of waste; we pelletize and melt EPS scrap to then ship it to processors which will make park benches, or other derivatives.
- We have a hybrid vehicle for its sales force on the road.
- We purchased new delivery trucks with low gas consumption.
- We have an internal recovery policy.